do you the same thing with your sister when you we're kids?

when i was young, i still remember that me and my sister wear the same clothes with diff colors (mine will be yellow and her's will be red) whenever we went to church or visit our relatives like my dad's brother or sister.she and I will also wear the same kind of headbands but again with diff colors. have you experience the same thing when you we're kids?
@sunshine4 (8709)
I can only remember one time that my sister and I were dressed alike when we were little. We both had an outfit that had hotpants. Hers was blue with red print and mine was red with blue print. We both thought we were hot babes wearing these outfits~ mind you, we were like 7 and 8 yrs old. I had 2 boys that were 3 yrs apart in age. When they were little, I would dress them in the same outfits. They looked so cute!
its cute for girls having the same outfit but i think its cuter for boys to have one:-)
@lynnchua (3416)
Ya I remember, we have a same color clothes with different design. Like my with collar and her without. WE also have the same kind of shoes, bag etc..
and i bet you're mom was the one who made you and your sister wear it:-)
we have different things when we are children. but i used to follow my sister and she was angry with that. but i still do that. because most time we have to way. i don't think i am following her while she think so. i can not say more. we didn't get well on . in fact we all get well on with others but me . hha
and she becomes more angry of what you did, LOL!
@Mirita (2668)
Yes, my sister is 6 years older than me ,but I always imitated her and I would always wear similar outfits and headbands.
@patgalca (14480)
• Orangeville, Ontario
My sisters and I were never kids together. My one sister was 9 when I was born, the other 14. We didn't even grow up together, play together, let alone share clothes. As adults I do get their hand-me-downs, which can be cool. What is really weird is that recently we all went to a concert for my father and between my mother, my two sisters and myself, we were all wearing the same colours - beiges, browns & black. And then at a bridal shower I decided to be safe and wear purple. My two sisters were wearing not only the same colour, but the same style of outfit. From now on they are contacting each other about what they are wearing. We have a wedding tonight and there has been some correspondence about who is wearing what. I was told my mother is wearing the same colour as me, sort of. Hopefully she will have changed her mind. We shall see.
@kwenge (2493)
• Kenya
We are only two girls in our family, my sister is 7 years older than me. We didnt have anything in common when we were growing up and I think its because of that gap between us. My sister used to beat me alot. I only used to wear her hand me down clothes.