Do you drink all of your hot drink?

Hey there, I have a very random question! When you make a hot drink, do you drink all of it, or do you leave that little bit at the bottom. I do, and I have no idea why! I just never drink it! For some reason, I always seem to get forget about my hot drinks too, so when I actually do drink them , they are virtually cold! What's your favourite hot drink? Tea or coffee? Random, but interesting! Lol! : )
@carmelanirel (21108)
I like coffee and I drink it to the last drop. Of course if it got too cold, I wouldn't drink it or I would pop it into the microwave to heat it up again..
Ewww, microwave it? Doesn't it go all horrible? I think my favourite is tea....sorry! Lol!
@aries_0325 (3062)
Yes, I will drink all my hot drink specially hot coffee. I love coffee and it is one of my favorite drink specially in the morning. I take a cup of coffee in the morning, even in the lunch time, merienda time or dinner time. I will take also a coffee when I feel something unexplain to my body and when I feel stress. For me coffee is my vitamin for my body.
@theprogamer (10543)
I drink to the last drop most times. But there are times I lose track of time and I end up with a very little amount of very cold tea.
@lucky_witch (2713)
First, very seldom that I drink hot. I dont know but I hate it. I just do it when I am a guest and that is what they offer. About your question, yes I drink it all up to the bottom. I am used of doing it, and one thing more that is my way of saying thanks to the one who offer it. I mean, they might think that I dont like the taste or its a waste not drinking it all. My mom taught me, to finish whatever drinks or food that I have.