The time or times that you were so upset with your cat that you......

@scribe1 (1207)
This afternoon was one of those times. :-( When I got home this afternoon and walked in the sunporch, I was a little shocked to see so much cat pee on the floor. It dripped out from under an old couch that I wished I could move outside, but couldn't because it is just too heavy for one person to lift. Now Columbus has a bad habit of peeing there when he doesn't feel like using the litterbox, even when I caught him in the act so many times and yelled, "NO!" at him. Anyway, I really got upset this afternoon and practically lost it. I didn't hit or hurt Columbus in any way --- just yelled and cursed at him, something I'd never done before. Now I not only feel guilty, but frustrated as well. Poor baby runs away when he sees me.
@raychill (6530)
My cat is pretty good. His biggest thing is that he likes to play and bite and scratch and he'll hurt me and then he'll just get mean and hurt me even more before I can get away from him. This makes me sad because I love my kitty and I don't like when he hurts me. I just ignore him for a while. and until he comes back over to me and rubs up against me asking for forgiveness... we won't speak or associate.
@scribe1 (1207)
Your cat reminds me of my Waffles, who likes to play for keeps. She's got this bad habit of sinking her claws in deep, leaving a little circle of blood on my hand. I throw peroxide on the wound to kill the germs and wash it thoroughly before putting on a bandage. And Columbus "plays" like that sometimes as well. Since I've yelled at him today, he's basically forgotten about it and let me pick him up and pet and kiss him. Hopefully, I haven't sent the wrong signal, making him think that what he's done was all right.
@raychill (6530)
Yeah... I use peroxide and neosporin. Well when Reggie Cat is bad he knows the word "NO!" and he knows that when I point at him he's been bad. and when he's been bad HE has to come to ME for forgiveness. or I wait a while... and put my hand over near him and if he rubs up on it than we're okay. I'm sure he knows he was bad if you yelled. They're pretty smart.
@Debs_place (10525)
I had a cat who used to answer to 'Son of a B1tch'. He was devilish, his favorite hobbies included emptying out the kitchen cabinets and the medicine cabinet. One day I came home to find all of my glasses and plates broken on the floor. He just loved opening doors and knocking things out..so he had a place to lie down. He also used to lay on top of the tv and play video games with the kids. If I had live plants in the house...he dug all of the dirt out of the planters. I tied to hang them from the ceiling, and he would go to the nearest piece of furniture and take a flying leap to get on the planter to dig.
@scribe1 (1207)
That's some name, LOL, but a very fitting one. You had a cat from hell who put you through hell. I don't know what I would have done if I were in your shoes, maybe put him in solitary confinement, LOL.
I have the same experience as yours.Cat is a kind of clever aninimal.It act so maybe it's something wrong with it.Maybe it's ill.you should not upset and even lost it.It will feel afraid.And this will last a long time.IT run away when he sees me.you can give him more love.maybe the situation will be better.
@karendva (118)
We have a female cat that does the same thing but she pees on shirts if left on the floor and even our bed a few times ... thank god i have a cover that stops it from getting through to the actual mattress. I get so mad at her. I have taken her to the vet, i got the anti biotic, changed her food to this special perscription food and she still does it!!!! I just don't know what else to do other than block her out of our room. BUT we have a second litter box in our bathroom so that would go to waste but it would keep her from peeing there. Anyone have any suggestions??