Electricity from human Waste.?????

Kottayam, India
Earth raw materials are depleting fast, so Pensilvania University, USA, come with a noble idea of producing Electricity from human waste 51 KV from 1 million human waste.
@plumwish07 (4060)
that would be brilliant job if it can make real. coz we are knowing that the space on earth being decrease day by days. we also know that we still lack of electricity energy in some of part of world (including in my country right now :( ). so it will be great if the research can produce a cheap tools to change human waste being electricity energy. how is the progress so far?
• Kottayam, India
You want to start power house ?
@plumwish07 (4060)
@plumwish07 (4060)
@nancyrowina (3850)
I think that's a great idea it will stop the pollution caused by the waste being unused and save the fossil fuels or nuclear energy that would have been used if the energy had been generated any other way. We need to find alternative ways to generate energy and if it works why not do it? I've heard of pellets being made in China from animal dung for the poor to burn in their stoves as they make less smoke and are more environmentally sound.
@williamjisir (22903)
It would be wonderful that human waste can be used to produce electricity. I hope that they will have it come true soon to save more energy and it is also a good way to dispose of the waste.