N.B. mother found guilty in death of 2-year-old daughter

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/new-brunswick/story/2007/10/25/nb-julianna-guilty.html This is one of the most unbelievable story's I have read in a long time. All I can say is thank god she is safe in havens arms now. And I hope her mother fries for this.
@Thoroughrob (11750)
Why would you not seek medical attention, if there were sores all over those places. I hope they get what they deserve.
Very good question.
@KarenO52 (2951)
It must have been horrible for the little girl. I don't believe there is a punishment harsh enough for the person responsible for something like this.
I agree.
@faith210 (11233)
Hi Lifez2short! Thanks for that newws! Justice was served. I do believe too that the little girl is now happier and much safer now. I just hope all cases of abused children will be given justice soon. Take care and have a nice day.
thank you.
@suspenseful (40316)
This is horrible how a mother could do this to her own child and then to possibly s*xually abuse her or have someone else do it. It is a crime how that the women go from boyfriend to boyfriend, and if they want to protect the child, kick him out. (I am sure that is the reason why her present boyfriend did not do anything. Anytime his predecessors complained, she gave them the boot and threatened to tell the police that they did it.) At least the little girl is no longer suffering and is in God's hands.
Yes its extremely horrible.
OMG...that makes me sick also. I can't believe someone would do that to their child.
It is very sick.
@theprogamer (10539)
I've seen stories like this but in more recent memory. Its terrible that someone would do something like this to such a life. I'm very disturbed people (mothers) are taking turns of horrific acts like this. The worse part is some are actually given lesser sentences due to legal defense or societal response to the gender.
You are right and that is very upsetting.
@blueunicorn (2409)
What a sad, sad story. That's all I can say about this right now.
I agree very sad.
@jolenegreen (1209)
That is sooo sick! I dont understand how she got the herpes though? Sick freaks! I cant stand people at all anymore. Makes me sick how many children are being hurt by their parents nowadays
I dont have any idea how she got them. It is very sad.
@Debs_place (10525)
How does a 2 year old get herpes..is that not an std? What about the boyfriend? Why do these people have kids. It seems like we should have a drop off place for unwanted kids - no questions asked - just to keep them safe.
@devilsangel (1817)
As a parent I am seriously disgusted and dismayed by this. How can anyone let their child suffer so horridly? She needs to spend the rest of her life behind bars. I think the doctor should have done more when the child came in the month prior. Such a sad sad story. Such an innocent life cut down so tragicly.