How do you like your hair?

By joy
@MGjhaud (20799)
Ponytail? Hanging straight? Or curly?
@nitabe (6)
Hello MGjhaud I love to wear my hair in ponytails. But, this breaks it off around the hair line because I like to pull them tight. So when I can spare the time I flat iron it stright and wear it hanging stright. Peace, Love, and Abundance! Nitabe
@MGjhaud (20799)
I often do ponytails when its’ too hot.
It depends on my mood, sometimes i just want it to hangdown. But sometimes when I am having a bad hair day, i pony tailed it. I made it curl when i am going to a party or some weddings. My hair is straight by the way.
@MGjhaud (20799)
I’ve tried using those hot curlers but I stopped because it’ll ruin my hair I know.
@diillu (5130)
Since my hair is straight in nature I like it this way. I like it to leave it without tying it as my hair is not that long. I prefer straight hair rather than the curly hair as I have found out that curly hairs are really difficult to take care of. But straight hair is not that hard to take care.
@MGjhaud (20799)
Yes I’m aware that curly ones are hard to maintain but I since I haven’t tried taking care such type of hair, I would like to try. :)
@ritchel (890)
I love to have a straight hair, long, black and hanging.
@MGjhaud (20799)
I would like to have a hair like yours. Hehe… curly and black or probably with color, never tried curly hair before like permanent curly hair.
@hopejordan (3567)
hi there MGjhaud the way i like my hair is hanging down but when i cook dinner i have my hair up. thanks for your discussion
@MGjhaud (20799)
When I’m in my place I usually tie up my hair.
@cicisnana (776)
Sometimes I think I'm lucky and sometimes I would just like to shave all my hair off, LOL. My hair has just enough natural curl to it that when I get out of the shower and just run my fingers through my hair and crimp it, it will look like I've spent hours at the salon. But I like for it to be straight when I go out for the evening with my husband, so than I have to use the hair straightener, which isn't so much as hassle. When I'm just lounging around the house, or if it's hot outside, I bundle it into a bun and fasten it so it will stay.
@vanity666 (260)
• Spain
i like my hair straight, mine is rebel, it has too much volume so i like to style it with a hair straightener..GHD is my saviour,lol
Hi, I like girl with long hair,it seems like handsome and pretty!Thanks!
@thaMARKER (3096)
i like it straight and hanging. i'm actually thinking of going to a parlor later today and get my hair cut. it's getting longer now and it's a hassle for me keeping it too long. sometimes i do ponytails but seldom because i have a lot of baby hairs on my forehead part.
Well as such my hairs are straight. But in about 2 3 months I use to change my hair style.
@dio123 (1790)
I like straight hair, though I am having very thin hairs and I need to comb more to keep them in place
@anjielyn (535)
I pull my hair up 'cuz it 's hot, but that 's beside the point, sometimes I love to hanging Straight even when i'm home alone! Depends on my mood!!!!
@ratyz5 (7830)
Though I have long wavy hair, I still tie it into a bun since I can't handle my hair getting on my face most of the time when I play skate..
@nengs10 (3189)
My hair is straight and I can say that it is shine,But I like curly hair,I will always make it curly because i feel more beatiful and sexy and I love see my self in the mirror because of my hair,It helps me a lot.