Special all Air Fares!!!

@marciascott (25555)
I went to my Paypal to see how much I had in it. I notice that they had specials on Air-Fares through paypal Account with Southwest.com, you half to sign up to get emails they will tell you about special rates, check it out just go to you paypal account and look and some of the saving you get when having paypal. I just signed up they will email you newsletter you half to subscribe it's free, I think it is a good deal, I am just trying to help some of my Friends here if they are interested check it out and it is all free don't cost nothing to subscribe.
@Rozie37 (15503)
• Turkmenistan
Okay, like I will respond, but I don't fly. People are always calling my and asking me to help them find good flights. I always go to CheapTickets.com, because that is all I know of.
@marciascott (25555)
I just checked a website that Mylot listed www.fleamartetairfares.com and I found something from Travelocity for 59 dollars each way.
@marciascott (25555)
wrong spelling www.fleamarketairfares.com
@marciascott (25555)
Dam, I wish I could erase all this, it is www.travelfeamarket.com let see what happens, anyway it is at the top of the page, if it doesn't disappear.
@Polly1 (12649)
Hey Marcie, maybe you can get a good deal on some airfair out to Cal., that would be nice. Sometimes you can get some great deals when you can travel on a short notice. Hey check it out, I came up with an answer, lol.
@marciascott (25555)
Vicky!! I knew it was you, I knew that when I seen the 1st. reply, I said I bet I know who this is, I was right, Thanks Vicky, I knew I could count on one of my friends, and you are a very good friend. But this is not a joke. Mylotters can save on Airfair, through Southwest.com. They just mail me something I am going to check it out. My Girl-friend is here from California. she is going back home Friday, they had a Birthday party for here Yesterday, It was very nice.
@Polly1 (12649)
Thats nice Marcie, its always nice to be able to visit with friends that you don't get to see that much.
I don't live in the States anymore. However, I will tell my brother and my friends back home about it. It would be nice if they could get a deal on coming over here cheaper than what they usually pay. Thanks for the tip.
@marciascott (25555)
You are welcome Sweet-heart!
@mouse27 (1155)
i take greyhound all the time flying is too much of a pain in the butt and there are to many fees out here when you fly we have an airport fee where i am from and i don't know how much that is not to mention a round trip ticket is only good for 5 days with greyhound a round trip ticket is good for a year