NFL:Now that the Lions have beat the Bears do you see them differently?

The Detroit Lions. - Finally a good team?
I live in Michigan so Lions are my team,but as many know they have had a long rouf run for many years,they are now 5-2 and have just beat the Bears who were in the Superbowl last season,so do you see them differently? I sure do,people still talk bad about them but i give them alot of credit for their good job they have done this season,yes the Bears are not the same team they were last season,and yes the Lions still need work,but I am happy,what are your thoughts?
I have been a detroit fan since the start of the season. They have a high powered offense, with tons of talent, and have improved their defense immensely. I wish them lots of luck
Well thanks for the support,this aren't perfect but it sure is a great improvemnet from last season,Calvin Johnson is great but I really think Kitna and his leadership has helped alot,he has taken alot of hits on and off the field but still has his team behind him,unlike when Joey or Jeff was QB.
They are really having a awesome season so far, and I think they are a definate surprise to most viewers.