People do all sorts of strange things.

Favorite food mixes - How do we live without the different ideas?
I love to dip my bread in my koolaid. (cherry)I love to eat my waffles with peanut butter on top. These are just a bit of my strange eating. I love to drink out of wine glasses to feel like I am out to eat. My daughter feels grown up. What would you say is yours?
@Polly1 (12650)
I like mixing mashed potatoes and corn with butter together. I also like to put potato chips on bologna sandwiches. I like to dip my french fries in mayonaise.
have you ever tried French fries with ice cream. It's the weirdest I heard. I did try it and yes I loved it. :)
@hopejordan (3567)
hi there giftsandbagscom well when i make a salad and but vinger in it when i serve it up and when its just the vinger there i drink it i dont know why but i like it. my daughter is like me when i cooked a steak and she has finshed it she goes back to the pan and she picks at the left over steak and gets it all over her hands. thanks for this discussion
I love eating banana with orange juice. And after an hour my stomach will start to ache. I do this every day. I already know the cause of my stomachache but I just can't stop doing it! haha :)
@subathra (3519)
I have seen my cousins just soak the biscuits in tea and later with spoon they eat those mistures..they say it taste good when mixed with tea in this form..when i was a kid i used to mix sugar in glass of water and drink..