What did you eat tonight for dinner?

@lenapoo (674)
Tonight my family had : Meatloaf Spinach Rice (chicken flavored) Cornbread (blueberry) What did you have?
@peanutjar (5211)
Hi lenapoo.We went out of town today shopping and had pizza,cheese fingers,wings and fresh vegetables&dip for supper.Now im feeling the pain because the pizza from that place is hard to digest. Peanutjar:)
@lenapoo (674)
Yeah, I know what you mean I am pregnant so now whenever I eat something spicy or some sort of pasta or pizza i get heartburn.
@peanutjar (5211)
Really?Congratulations!How far along are you?I developed diabetes while pregnant and had to watch everything i ate.Its so hard,especially when your pregnant and you want to eat almost everything,haha.It went away after she was born.For me it was milk products and spices like garlic,onions and brocoli,wow!:{
@kellys3ps (3728)
That sounds yummy! Tonight we will be having breaded chicken, rice, and green beans.
@lenapoo (674)
That sounds good. I like to make breaded chicken every now and then.
@patgalca (14410)
• Orangeville, Ontario
Had to cheat tonight. Wow! We went to a wedding Friday night, had our usual Saturday McDonald's after church yesterday and now tonight my daughter's soccer game was at 5:00 so we didn't get out of there until 6:00. So we stopped at the grocery store and picked up a ready to eat roasted chicken, some potato wedges and a pasta salad. No one else would touch the salad but I loved it. I couldn't stop eating it. It had penne, tomatoes, green peppers, onions, feta cheese and a vinegarette dressing. That was really the most I ate all weekend. I barely ate anything at the wedding.