Out of body Experiences

@Margajoe (4720)
Germany
Hello, We have all heard of out of body experiences. And Me myself , I am very curious about those. I have tried it myself, but I think I am to scared to go through with it. Some say it is very dangerous. But, what is it really? Have you experienced it? Can you share your story with us. Thank you.
@lancingboy (1386)
I can do it naturally but I can't control them. I personally don't like doing it because it's unnerving. When I "wake up" out of one, my whole body is trembling and I'm a little bit hungry. There is also a weird aftertaste in my mouth. I've been chased before when I was OBE'd and that was really scary!
@Margajoe (4720)
Sorry I am so late replying. Thanks for your comment. Wow, being chased in a dream for me is also very scarry. But being in a OBE would be even worse. Why canĀ“t you control them? Do they just come on there own? Does it more or less happen when you are upset or not feeling very well? Thanks, Have a nice day.
To tell you the truth, I have no idea how these happen for me. I guess it's just natural. When I feel like an OBE is coming on while I'm sleeping, I try to force myself to stay in my body. I cannot stand those things.
@Margajoe (4720)
Is it possible that you are still young? I mean between 18 and 25 years of age? Some people go through these simptons as a stage of time. Normally it goes away within the year. The more you fight it, or are afraid of it, the more you feed it. Might be an idee to read a book, to not think about it. Get your mind off of it, so to speak. Put on some music... Do you have alot of stress? Can you define yourself as healthy, eatting enough ect. Is it in the family? I would like to have the experience, but not without control. That to me would be scarry. Take care, have a nice day.