i m paticipating with Boffopaidmail.com

and my account flooded with $4380 in one week.what u think abt this?
@Schubler (1530)
The best system to verify something like this to be sure they are legit is to go to big search engines and put the word scam in front of the company name or the sites name... you`ll see there if they are for real or not... just don`t give those guys any money... make them pay you if you can!!!
thanx bro
thanks so much for the scam info. i was wondering how you found out.
@meowi777 (270)
• Austria
What is the minimum payout? Be sure to check if they are legit. Check out forums if they are not scam.
it shows the minimum payout of $15000
I think it sounds like a scam. Are you sure it's not suppose to be $43.80 in one week? I would be very careful about boffopaidmail. I've never heard of them before. Ask around before continuing.
@tamanash (952)
its simple.its a scam.how can they give users $4000+ in just a week.its simply a scam.as you said the minimum payout is $15000,when you reach $15000 they will run away with your all money.so,beware don't waste your precious time there.i have seen that most of the read mail programs are scam.
It is clearly a scam. If everyone jumped into that and it is true, there will be a lot of rich people around and that will be in the news in every channel in the world.
i have never heard about that program. it's seem like a scam for me.Don't wasteing your time. try this site friend , maybe you can have big chamnece... it's depends on your knowledge in internet world. turn $0.40 into unlimited income, through e-gold.no scam guaranteed...! http://www.just40cents.com/?r=1357 greeting, enjoy your day.
it's fake dude
@LadyElektra (1079)
i am with bodoff they dont pay that much
i dont think thats true
@dellion (6706)
Was that in dollars?how many mails have ou read so far?
I went to have a look at that site. And it shut everything down on my PC. The site itself or the owner doesnt contain a virus or anything, I ran a check on the site and it is running illegal iframes, its called dodgenitro, a hacker has placed them there. I have seen this in quite a few sites the last couple of days. About the site, it is a scam site, for sure, its to much to explain it all here and I have a website that has ways to tell if sites are scams or not. Basically though if a site pays more than 2 cents it is a scam site, thats all I will say on here as there to much to talk about. If you want my website just ask me and I can give it to you. But please keep away from that site. Its a scam. Good luck with all that you search for.
@getjimmy (2245)
buddy it is a scam.who will pay u $4380 in one week just for reading mails.
what is boffopaidmail.com