when you post and reply back do you get paid?

Australia
cause i am confused about that when you post and someone reply to you and you sent a reply back to you get paid for that too
@lkbooi (16101)
I was told that if one could add descriptive and relevant comment about four or five lines then he would then get paid for the effort. He also suggested me to try out by posting comments only in a particular day and find out what is the earning on that day. But I haven’t really tried out yet. No harm trying out if you are interested. Enjoy mylotting and earn as much as you could lol...Good luck!
hi there ikbooi thanks for responding back to me so you need to post and it has to be be 2 lines or three is that what you mean? thankyou again
@gr8life (6253)
Hello hopejordan, As far as I know, when you add a related image (to the discussion), respond to others, and post a new discussion, you will get paid. But if you leave a comment for a discussion, you won't earn anything. For me, I will try to leave a comment for each response that I received for my own discussion as the way to thank the respondents and to show that I appreciate their time and responses.
hi there gr8life i think i understand thanks for getting back to me