Manicures/Pedicures

Manicures or Pedicures, which do you prefer to get?
@madlees (1381)
I like to get pedicure done, whenever possible. It relaxes me and I enjoy it the most. Manicure I can do it at home by myself. But putting my legs out in warm water and getting the proper massage... oooh it is too good. so nice it is and so relaxing.. It is a comfort to get it done..
@MGjhaud (20741)
I prefer to get a pedicure, although I maintain its nail polish but I don’t get to clean it very well. I always see to it that my hand nails are okay because it’s the most that people can notice right so if ever, I would love to have a good pedicure.
@topei12 (272)
I don't resort to both, I just keep my nails cut regularly. Because it seems that when you start you will never stop, otherwise, you'll have ingrown. I think that's what happen.
@roniroxas (10576)
both. but i just let my toe nails get painted. i never get my finger nails painted for i am a very busy mom a nail color will only last 3 hours...lol. if i go to work i just put imitation finger nails.
@ericajoyce (1748)
I prefer manicures. I never even got pedicures. I dont feel comfortable being pedicured.