How many of neopets user have multiple accounts...???

@diillu (5128)
I'm a regular neopet user and I'm crazy about it. I really worked hard to get a Draik Tp and now I'm after Candychan and the Adam Avatar. I find it really difficult to earn good amount of neopoints just from one account. Now, I have two other extra neopet account for me to earn extra money by playing the games. What about you?
@19ewf84 (463)
• Austria
I have a 2nd one too but I don't use it anymore. It wasn't possible for me to choose only 4 pets 'cause I like so many LoL.. they are so cute.. kinda stupid reason I know... Yeah, it is kinda difficult to earn good amount of neopoints thats true.. but neopets isn't only about neopoints ;)
@krayzee (1161)
You should be very wary of earning NPs on more than one account, this could get all your accounts frozen and then all your hard earned NPs would be gone. I really don't think it's worth the risk.
@diillu (5128)
But I think neopets allows 5 extra accounts per email Id.
@krayzee (1161)
Yes they do but you can only earn NP on one of them. I can offer you some links to some past editorials if you don't believe me (or read a few ones yourself, it's a very common topic and addressed very often there).
No I never used multiple accounts, playing like that can get your account frozen. Be careful doing this as I think it against the neopets TOC.
I use to run two account just so i could make more money. And i remeber during that time neopets made the max games 5 per day i really raked in the money. I dont use the second one as much anymore. I onyl really use it when there is a game i like on feature or one that will make be 2k for sure.
@freak369 (4929)
I have one account, I did have another account that I used to store items in but I gave it up. One account was enough lol! I just hit 14 million NP and lose interest in the site from time to time. It doesn't seem like there are many new avatars released these days but I d hit the Scratchcard Kiosk a couple times a day. Last time I checked I had like 75 of the scorch ones.