what do you do for new years eve

Australia
well i might start this year go into the city of Melbourne and see the fire works they are great to see i know i lot of people what do you think you be doing?
@lecanis (16664)
• Murfreesboro, Tennessee
New Year's Eve is one of only two times of year when our whole friend group gets together, usually even including a few people who have moved out of the area. We hang out at a particular friend's house, watch movies, play games, talk, and just spend time together. Those of us who drink get drunk, and those who don't drink laugh at those of us who are getting drunk and stupid. It's great fun. =P Sometimes I don't get to see my friends as often as I would like just because we have our own seperate lives that we are busy with, so New Year's is a time I can always depend on seeing them.
hi there lecanis thanks for your response i wont be drinking cause i dont drink anway but i will have a good time and plus the goverment gives us a free train ride all night on new years eve
@lecanis (16664)
• Murfreesboro, Tennessee
A free train ride??? Wow, that's awesome! I wish I got a free train ride!!! =p Eh, drinking's not for everyone. I don't do it very often, only on special occasions really. So don't think I'm some kind of drunkard or something!!
@MarieJ23 (1041)
I don't know yet what they have here in DFW Texas for new year's eve but hubby said there will be fireworks. In the Philippines, Christmas and NEw Year's Eves are the merriest evenings of the year. Everyone in the family make it a point to go home, it serves as a reunion time to some families. We also prepare a lot of foods and fireworks are all over the place, although it's not a grand fireworks display but it is good enough to entertain people. In big cities, they always have a grand fireworks display.
hi there MarieJ23 i love fireworks i did not go last year so i will go this year with my children and i need to be careful cause alot of drunks on new years eve thanks for your response