If you see a new member in mylot with a one liner..do you suggest them?

@diillu (5128)
These days there are many new members joining mylot and I have also seen that they have been using many one lines discussions. Not only new member but some of the old members are also doing this. And I know the fact that mylot doesn't pay well for one lines. So, if you see someone posting just a line then do you suggest them or do you just leave them?
@gr8life (6253)
Hello diillu, If I realize that the member is new here, I will definitely advice him/her on what to do and what not here. It is for their own sake too. I did that many times before but for them to follow my advice or not, it is up to them.
@diillu (5128)
Yes, I also try to give some suggestions if they are new only. Since old members alredy knows this.
@rb200406 (1825)
Yes i saw them also.But i had not suggested anything till now to anybody.
It is OK because sometimes we really don't have much to say. Therefore, sometimes I also will have one line comment. As to the one line discussion, as long as I can share my views, I will also add my comment.
@disvachic (10123)
I dont suggest to them to have more than one line.The only time I will suggest using more than one line if a person ask how to earn money I will suggest it as one of my answers.Other than that I leave it.Sometimes I use one liner becuase I can give a good answer with one line but not always. take care disvachic
@Daffodil20 (1754)
I try not to give one lined discussions.But some of them really do not require more than one line.Especially if you want to ask a specific question,then it is best asked in one line only.But when there is a scope to elaborately mention then I do explain and elaborate it.
@plumwish07 (4060)
hm, not really coz it will waste my time, remembering that i have limited time to access internet connection. they should read TOS before they join in here and for old member, i believe they already knowing it but they might be only want to give little comment in their mood. so why should give more attention to that?
@kun2349 (23475)
if i c a new member doing it, i will try to tell them to write more on their posting.. but for old members, i will just leave it or maybe reply to their post but without saying anything about 1 line posting..