Are You Scorpion? (Zodiacal Sign?)

I have a friend born in the month of november; she is very superstitious, she doesn't do a single thing without reading the horoscope. And she is facing a hard time - financial problem, she has left her job and she has a habit of writing a dairy, she sit quietly, always thinking, intensely emotional. She is too adaptable to the people with whom she comes in contact. She feels great when in natural place. I feel the nagativity deep inside her is pulling her down. And one more thing if she requires money she will never ask me or any one nor will take if i give but if I require money/anything she will be the first person to give( if she have it) Are you a scorpion or have a friend? do they behave same way? I have no idea how to pull her out of it? I want her to live life not just worrying about things, please help me so I can make live life LIVE AND ENJOY LIFE
@lkbooi (16101)
I was born in November and I am a scorpion as well but I totally don’t have such behavior as your friend. I am not superstitious and I rarely read the daily horoscope before doing anything. I am a happy lucky go person. Lol... Towards friend I am quite frank. If I am short of money I will straight away borrow it from my good friends without any hesitation. Of course I will return the money as soon as possible lol... I believe her habit is not due to the zodiacal sign but most probably because of her character and influences of education and environment as well.
Yes it may be becoz her education and enviornment, is it a mental problem? becoz in her family she is the only one like that ...
@lkbooi (16101)
I don’t think it is a mental problem though she is the only one with such character in her family. I think she first came to believe the horoscope could be at the beginning the predictions might be coincidently true so she took for granted that horoscope would always tell the truth. Gradually she has developed a trust in it by far. I do optimistically believe that as she gains more experience and realizes that what the horoscope predicts are not always genuine. She will then change the attitude towards horoscope.
@kwenge (2493)
• Kenya
My fiancee is a scorpion born in november, I have never witnessed such characteristics in him ever since i knew him. He is a strong christian and believes in God not superstitious. If you believe that something bad is gonna happen, then it will. Please encourage her not to be soo superstitious.
Thanks : ) thanks for the comment
I use to look at the daily horoscope in the newspaper.Some had certain accuracy others were more general in nature.If it is a bad prediction I would pray and in almost all cases it had turned out to be a good day.So I don't depend on the horoscope predictions rather I depend on God who controls the stars and planet.God created the stars and if HE decides the course of it can be changed.So need to beleive and put the entire trust in God rather than in the man made horoscope and other future tellings.Our future is in the hands of God and he alone has the control over it.If do our duty promptly trusting in God then we need not worry about our horoscope however bad it may be.
@EZhang (165)
i'm a scorpio too. but sometimes, it's best not to let your horoscope dictate your life. true that sometimes horoscope predictions come true at times, but then it could somehow be coincidental. i only keep track of my horoscope prediction and try to do something if it sounds really bad, but sometimes, i prefer to just ignore and hope the best comes out of it and that th prediction can be wrong. although our life is destined by the stars and gods, but we can change our fate and destinies with our own hands if we actually bother trying to do something about it. all in all, take the horoscope predictions with a pinch of salt as it might not necessarily be true...
@lingli_78 (12844)
i am a scorpion as well but i am not superstitious... i don't belive in horoscope and i only trust in God... i do think and worry a lot but i am trying to cut them... i try to live and enjoy life as much as i can but in God... only in Him i can find true peace and happiness... may be you can pray for your friend ansd ask her to pray together with you to ease up her worry...
@ketybhagat (4125)
My mom and sis both are scorpions, but this has not affected them. Explain to your friend that it is always better to be ignorant of your future or you start worring. In fact, every person has a different horoscope and one cannot generalise nor should one depend on generalised horoscopes. In India, there is something called the 7 year Saturn effect, which really ruins a person. I never saw the horoscope, never knew I was haven the 7 1/2 year Saturn effect, so it came and went without my knowing it. So I feel it is better to be ignorant. Leave each day in Gods hands and she will face each day bravely. Tell her of my experience and I am sure it will make some effect.
@MarieJ23 (1041)
I am not a Scorpion but my husband is a Scorpion. Since I know him and until now that we are married, I never observe any characteristic as what your friend has. He is neither a superstitious person and he doesn't believe in fortune base on the horoscope. He is a person who is very pessimistic in life and has all the determination to succeed in his endeavor. So, I guess it really depend on the person. A person's zodiac sign has nothing to do with his views in life. I hope your friend will do good as soon as possible.