Wife-in-law trap

By joy
@MGjhaud (20741)
I have read a book about this and I wonder who among you are familiar or experiencing this kind of situation. Wife-in-law is a woman connected to another woman by marriage to the same man (at different times). What do you think are the major issues/arguments about this settlement?
@foxyfire33 (10009)
Wow! Had never heard that term before. It's interesting. I have a "wife-in law" and I am one in that case. I don't have any issues with my s/o's ex. They hadn't been together for 6 years when we startd dating, there weren't any jealousy issues, and we didn't run into any problems "sharing" the kids. We talk once in awhile (she lives over 3 hours from here) and everything. If a person didn't know they would assume we were just friends. Now my ex's new girlfriend...well actually this one is alright. I wouldn't say we're "friends" but we don't hate each other either. I don't necessarily agree with how they do things BUT, their house, their rules. His other girlfriend from almost 5 years ago...we didn't get off to a good start. I had a 3 week old baby, she was tall and super model thin just to give you an idea. I never could bring myself to warm up to her.