How will love and respect help when there are disagreements?

By joy
@MGjhaud (20679)
Love and respect are the two keys to a happy relationship. How will you manage things when both of you disagree to something? What do you usually do to make it neutral?
@Sharon38 (1916)
• Jamaica
I see you have left out a good and open comunication line. Look we have a saying that tongue and teeth must meet. Dont expect that everything is going to flow smoothly. You are two different persons with different thoughts and ideas. Even identical twins are different too. However even in the height of a grave quarrel never say things that you will regret later and that my cause severe emotonal damage. Think before speaking and if your are quarelling about a particular thing let the quarrel be about that item and not things in the past. Deal with the present problem. Next thing learn to compromise. There are times when you are right but just for peace sake you give up that right and let the argument rest. I believe the fun part would be the making up. Befriend him/her and let the individual know that there is no love lost. Oh boy! I wonder when I will have those moments! It should really be fun!!!
@mckee104 (13)
it depends on a person i guess. coz for me if its not that bad, even if i disagree, i will give it a try, just to have peace and no arguments.. actually love and respect also means acceptance and understanding. :)