How safe do you think your important files in your computer is?

By joy
@MGjhaud (20742)
I mean we’ll never know even if it is inside your house, there might be someone rummaging your computer one day (maybe one of your friends) and accidentally find some of your hidden files. What can go wrong? Do you store important files in it or safe it to a removable disk and access it only when you need it?
@ratyz5 (7829)
They're not safe even if you set it aside in removable disks since even removable disks tend to get corrupted when you plug it into other computers in case you have to do it else where. That's why some computers can have different profiles that would prohibit other users from accidentally rummaging files.
@ratyz5 (7829)
Have you customized profiles in your computer? Yours as the Admin while others who would be using the same computer can only access it through a Guest profile? Thank you so much for the best response!
@thinkbest (210)
I use both. I save both in my hard disk and flash disk or other removable disk. I do that in shake of security from being destroyed by viruses or accidentally destroyed by my brothers or sisters.
@ritchel (890)
The files stored in my computer are not that important so far and i have no hidden files. I don't bother that much for the moment.