Update to my previous Enabling Child Support Laws discussion.

@uath13 (8207)
The original can be found here. http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/1020189.aspx Since I posted that discussion my daughter has woken up & grown a spine, I'm so pleased with this. She's got her mother worried that she might move out if the situation continues. The adults in the household have lost their "maid" & are supposidly looking for jobs ( not great prospects when you get one & call out sick the second day! ). For those of you who don't know me, I've been laid up for a while since my knee surgery & unable to work yet my ex had the nerve to ask for more money last week. The look of discust on my daughters face was worth it all. Priceless... At least I know she won't be following her mothers example now, one of my big fears. Well, guess thats all for the update.
@eanna13 (133)
She still needs more self confidence to stand up fully for her self.
@uath13 (8207)
But you have to admit its a good step for her in the right direction, a step we were afraid she'd never take.
@uath13 (8207)
Oh yea. I'm about milked dry now.