I just got paid by My-PTR and Paypal took .33 in fees!

@jovimom (1576)
I only rec'd a 1.02 payment from My-PTR and Paypal charged .33! They had to have sent it as a credit card payment. Why do PTC/PTR sites do that, you work all that time for a little bit of money and then they can't send an Instant Transfer?!
@milott (2648)
I have had very similar issue with one of the survey site that i signed up and got the payment, they have sent it through credit card and since my account don't have credit card added to it or for some other reason, only paypal knows, they did deduct some around $1 from it and added the rest of the payment, i don't know why this happens and still sending mails to paypal to clarify this.
@jovimom (1576)
It's frustrating, spending all that time and then getting charged a fee. I have a premier account, so I really don't understand why I get charged....
@rinaaus (1203)
That's how they make the money, they make money in any way, even you earn a little or you earn a lot. They just take percentage of your money. Last month I have $50, and they took nearly $5.