I Have a Bunch of Stuff For Sale

@KrauseHome (32349)
that has been in my Storage, etc. I need to find a way to be able to sell some of this stuff. With Christmas coming up, and a lot of the stuff New or like New this could really make shopping a lot easier for a lot of people. I am looking for ideas on ways to Sell some of this stuff without it costing me too much to do so, and also the easiest way to do so. I am ANTI Ebay and Auction online sites, so please do not mention these. ... I am open for ideas and hope someone can share something I might need to consider, Thanks!!
have u tried posh points
or site called swapathome.com
@KrauseHome (32349)
I will be looking at both of these sites, and see if this could be anything of value or interest for me. Thanks for the suggestions.
@Marie2473 (8523)
• Sweden
Why not have a "garagesale" or look in your neighbourhood if there are any "fleemarkets" where u can rent a table and set up all your stuff. I would prefer to sell them all on ebay though =)
@Debs_place (10551)
How about craigslist -- http://www.craigslist.org/about/cities.html
livejournal is completely free, and i've seen many members sell their stuff there. give it a try, let me know how it goes. good luck