Is there one day of the week you look forward to the most?

I wait for Thursday to come! - Calendar of days
Every day is like the next for me so I don't really look forward to any day except Thursday! That's the day my favorite cable channel...fearnet makes new horror movies available. They also put new ones on their web site so I get two places to watch more horror movies! What day do you look forward to in the week? What makes it so special for you?
@CatsandDogs (13964)
Oh gosh I can't stand horror movies! I'll have the darnest nightmares if I watch them so noooo they're not for me. Anyway, I look forward to Friday nights and Saturdays so I can spend time with my hubby and do some catching up on the "To Do" list. We do a lot of things together which makes the chores a lot more fun to do and they get done a lot faster too.
@razcal2267 (15577)
I love Sundays. It is the day I always look forward to even though I am aways fully aware that the next day starts work again. It is the day that is either spend in bed curled up watching the food network or spend with family having a late lunch early dinner. It is just an all around comfort day for me.
I'm all for comfort days even if the next day is a work day...just don't think about it..lol...
@razcal2267 (15577)
No Monday thoughts allowed on Sunday =}
@cher913 (25895)
well it dependson what you are talking about. saturdays are my favourite day because i get to sleep in, but as for tv its friday nights because tlc (the learning channel) shows 'what not to wear' all evening (or almost). my daughters and i sit down with a big bowl of popcorn and watch.
I've watched the "what not to wear" with my daughter and we love it!
@Sharon38 (1919)
• Jamaica
Friday because I have the weekend to myself and not harrassment from work.
Oh, yes, I remember those days...5 day work week and wait for the weekend...yayyyyy
@gradyslady (4056)
Any day that I have off from work and college, like this Friday and next Friday, I love that :).
I'm like you ctry, every day is like the next, except, for Wednesdays for me!....I like watching a show called "Ghost Hunters (TAPS)",..just love those guys. And, I'm quite a skeptic when it comes to those type of shows, but these guys are really good, I think anyway. Other than that, my days off from work are the other better days, haha.
@worldwise1 (14890)
I would have to say Sunday is the day I look forward to the most, ctry, because it is the one day that I usually cook a decent meal and relax and watch movies. I make it a rule to get to bed earlier than usual on Saturday night so I can be up early on Sunday morning to get started on my dinner.
well for me i do hope its sunday everyday
@maddysmommy (16243)
Saturday and Sunday because those are the two days we get to do things as a family together.
When I was in school, it was Friday, the last day of the week and Dallas and Falcon Crest would be on t.v.Then after school, it was Sunday because I could finally stay up and I didn't have to go to school.Now it is Tuesday because L.A. Ink and Miami Ink air.I still like Sunday nights because I still can stay up late.
@applsofgld (2506)
I like any day that the weather is gorgeous. But I love Monday nights for television. Heroes and Chuck and Journeyman are on. I also like Tues. b/c Law & Order SVU comes on, it's either tues. or thurs. can't remember. But I always check the listing on nbc.com to make sure not to miss it. Have a great week ahead my friend :)