how many best friends do you have online or offline?

My fav MyLot friend and upline mentor - Hey folks, as oldbuddy would say, "I don't want to pull the wool over anyone's eyes." He is my upline sponsor in Hits4Pay and a great mentor at MyLot and in YuWie as well.

And remember, "When Warren speaks, people (should) listen!"
For starters as I'm posting this on Oct 31st, let me take a second to wish everyone that celebrates this a fun, safe, Happy Halloween! I admit it that I don't have a ton of best or close friends in the real world other than relatives and people at my church and work as I stay so busy and don't take the time to call and visit them much. However, online I have hundreds, heck thousands, of friends. As far as best friends though, I would say that online I have a dozen or so. One of my favorites though is that handsome gentleman you see pictured. He reminds me of my dad and treats me like his own son! Anyway, he is upline from me in Hits4Pay and I learn a lot from mentoring under him. I appreciate him and all of my friends at MyLot and other places like YuWie. Don't take my word for it, but I promise you that you don't want to miss the programs that are being promoted on my MyLot profile, so please check them out today!!!
@chrys84 (118)
One Best friend is hard enough to find let alone many. I have been lucky enough to have three. These people i hold very dear to my heart and i know that i can count on them no matter what it is that i need help with and i provide the same support to them as well. To find a really good online friend is tough. Most people on line are living out their alter egos and you don't find the real people. not that everyone online is a phoney because i certainly am not. ha ha. But it's not hard to find someone to talk to. and it might actually be easier to vent out frustions with somoe one who is completely bias and doesn't know you and your background.
My wife has three best friends, her mother, me, and her best friend growing up. I have one, my wife. And that's it.
@stvasile (7317)
I think if you're adding "best" to "friend" there can be only one "best friend". Isn't that what "best" means? I don't have an online "best friend".
Great point folks! Some of us have a way with words ha ha, especially us guys. I know I need to think before I speak but it is hard to do sometimes obviously. Hindsight is 20/20, but I should have said, "How many good friends..."
@gerald_lian (2193)
I have to be very frank, I have no best friends online or offline.....everyone seem to think I'm clumsy and stupid....I can identify with no one and no one can identidy with me, and I can't find the reason why.... =(
@lols189 (4797)
i have lots of best friends online and a few offline who i have known for a long time.
@sophylline (1042)
I only have a few best friends if you may call it that, online or offline. I would rather have very few precious friends who are very reliable and live up to what the term best friend is really about. Unlike some, having so many but cannot get the real meaning of the real sense of that term.
@ayou82 (3460)
I dont have online bestfriend..Because i dont see them and i dont know them personally...or maybe their personality.. The best important thing that i could do is RESPECT them. And thats what makes a friendship online..Goodluck!
@gr8life (6253)
Hello runningman72, I don't have so many best friends in my real life but like you, I do have more best friends online. Some become really good friends to me and I really appreciate their friendship. I hope to get to know more and more friends online in a near future. Yeah, I heard about another program and being invited by one of my friends here but not yet making my decision *smiles*
@34momma (13896)
I don't know if i have any best friends online, yet i do have some great ones. I have one true best friend and I love her dearly. she is smart, fun, trustworthly and loving. she is second mom to my children and a joy to be around. i would say that Oldbuddy is one of my great online friends. He is smart, giving, and so helpful. Along with a few others on here and yuwie, I am very blessed to be around such wonderful people
hii runningman,well i dont have any as such best buddy online as i very rare chat frequently with people... I always keep in touch with my old freinds,school freinds,relatives,college freinds so i mostly catch with them...
i have a lot of friends in all over world. but i have three friends which are mybest friends. they always help me every wherein my life. these three friends are god for me.
i do hav many manyonline and ofline friends who are very close to me..i am interested in making new friends..so i do have a lot of friends..
@clclbby (32)
I'm a net fans, So I have half of a day online, there is a lot of friends i have.my firends clouse to me, they are very nice,I love them very much.
@buenavida (7966)
• Sweden
Hi, runningman72, I am happy to be your friend here and it was great to find you in Yuwie too..!:) Most of my online friends are business friends, but I feel warm inside to see many of them. Many business opportunities are for US and Canada residents, but I have found some for us who are International people too.. I write about a special opportunity in my profile - I call it gold mine. That is because I started with not enough money to be able to upgrade and have just one referral who has four upgraded referrals and like in every good networking the things grow and grow and I will very soon have enough to upgrade. I hope this site stays a long time... Happy networking!!
@suspenseful (40316)
I have about two hundred friends from my Church and I have one best friend. We were going to go for Coffee on Friday but she could not get the car. I do have about three hundred or more online friends. I will check the programs you have on your profile. I am not much of a joiner, I would rather concentrate on my writing, and my goal is to make over $20 here on myLot. Boy am I crazy or what?
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
I have like 2 best friends in the real world. Now online I have quite a few friends I have met and a few I have even writen to snail mail and send birthday cards and Christmas cards to. I think it is pretty neat myself.
I have lots of friends off n online. As fo best friend, I think i have one best friend online n one offline, but i dont think i can say which is tha best. They both 2 completely different ppl.
Thanks for commenting on my discussion. You're the best !
I consider my girlfriend as my best friend. I have a few real friends, but I don't consider them best friends. Online I don't really have many, which I would like to change! I have run into OldBuddy a couple times, he is a great guy!
Yes, OldBuddy is a fantastic guy. He is a great friend and mentor. OldBuddy doesn't sugarcoat things, he tells it like it is. Either you like him, or you don't haha. Stephen
@aaidjs (1149)
• Croatia (Hrvatska)
in my house - this is new photo from my house
Hello Dear The Best Friend!!I am so happy and grateful for such nice and good friends on line!!I am happy that i find you here, finally!We are member of this site for more then 10 months and we never saw each other discussions!!Now i hope you will accept my request for friends!!See you/i visited your blog.it is very good blog!!Congratulation!See you Silvana PS:photo from my home as gift for you
Hey Silvana, so good to see you here and all over the net!
@rb200406 (1825)
I ahve two real life life friends & one freind in virtual world whom i can say they are best as i can really tell them my prob .& really they are helpful to me.
It is always special to have at least one close or best friend who you can share your darkest secret with and know that they will try to help you and keep it confident.
@izathewzia (5142)
I only have one bestfriend. But I do have a lot of friends offline and online. They are precious to me. Because I learn a lot from them.