I have a great idea

@raydene (9874)
When you are making out your Christmas card list this year, please include the following: A Recovering American soldier c/o Walter Reed Army Medical Center 6900 Georgia Avenue,NW Washington,D.C. 20307-5001 My love to all R
@Wiiguy (93)
This just proves one thing to me - you are one of the most selfless women I know in my life. I'm very proud of you my love. Consider it done! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
@raydene (9874)
Thanks Honey,Maybe your family might want to do so also.Pass the word amoung your friends ok? Together we can make a difference for one person this season.. xoxoxo
@Wiiguy (93)
Why not more than just one person honey? I think it would make a huge hell of a difference if we did something for more than just one person too. That would cheer everyone up!
@overhere (516)
What a lovely thought , consider it done :-)
@raydene (9874)
It surprises me how few people respond to this kind of discussion.. Thank you so much..and I'm sure some young man will thank you also. big hugs
@overhere (516)
I agree especially when it takes so little effort time/to do something like this. I have a problem with the whole support the troops thing when it becomes a are you for/against the war issue but this little gesture shows someone you care, thought of them and are grateful for their individual sacrifice without ever making a comment on the pros or cons of the war itself.
What a great idea. I could probably do several. I hope that this gets a great response. I suppose I should start now, because I usually get behind as I get closer to the holiday. I know some people might have a hard time writing, but I think I should be able to do it.
@raydene (9874)
Thanks Doll and our boys thank you.. You always come through.. You are special..I knew it from the first discussion we shared.. xoxoxoxo
@OURDEW (4812)
I sure will, thank you for giving me the opportunity to. You are very sweet and thoughtful.:)
@raydene (9874)
We just all need to do our part for others..Ofcourse we have to get through Thanks Giving first. xoxoxoxoxo
@susieq223 (3742)
What a great idea! Thank you for sharing that, Raydene. I'm glad to know that your rough days have not changed your giving heart and ability to think of others.
@raydene (9874)
Oh Sweets it has changed me...I will never be the same..But now I even more want others not to hurt..I know what it feels like! xoxoxoxo
@weemam (13377)
What a lovely idea pal , xxx
@raydene (9874)
Thanks Sis I guess it will not be something for you to do since you are far away but there must be wounded solders in your country too.. oxxoxoxoxo
@cher913 (25889)
that is a really great idea! not only american soldiers should not be forgotten, but our own canadian vets also. if they didnt think enough of our country to fight for it, we wouldnt be in the place we are today, enjoying these freedoms. lets be thankful for them both!
@raydene (9874)
Cher can you find out which hospital thet most are sent to to rehab? If you can start a discussion and we will all send cards to your guys too.. It's all the same cause and we are all citizens of the world! xoxoxoxo
@JoyfulOne (6242)
What an absolutely wonderful idea! Thanks for the address, I think I'll send more than one. I'm going to share this with all my friends.
@raydene (9874)
I so appreciate you do more then one..I hope we get hundreds or even thousands of cards sent.. Out of pebbles mountains rise! xoxoxoxo
@applsofgld (2506)
I have rec'd a few emails about this too. I think it's a wonderful gesture you sharing this with mylot members too. I plan on sending a few extra cards to this address myself. Have a blessed week.