U.N. Scientist Rejects Nobel Prize Share!

This does not happen often. Read about why. http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matthew-sheffield/2007/11/01/u-n-scientist-rejects-nobel-prize-share-denounces-alarmism What are your thoughts about all this?
@Destiny007 (5820)
This guy is saying the same things that a lot of us have been saying all along. The difference is that he is actually one of the scientists who is now backing away from the IPCC man made global Warming consensus. I applaud his honesty.
I, too, applaud his honesty. Now, let me go into a trance in preperation for an OOBE, (Out of body experience) so that I might go back in time. Ommmm...Ommmm...Ommmm there done. I'm floating near the ceiling gazing at my body below. Good. I'll be right back after I go back in time to visit that scientist. I'm back. While I was watching the man, he logged on to myLot, but I won't reveal his username. Anyway, while I was watching he read our posts about global warming and said out loud to himself, " If Destiny and Red are brave enough to say it, so can I!" There you have it! Proof that scientist got his idea from us.
@VKXY62 (1606)
Mate, only time will really tell. A bit like German citizens argueing about politics in 1935. Look what bloody happened. No hindsight, no foresight, no bloody idea.
@VKXY62 (1606)
Red, I just noticed your star is a whopping big 1, have you been runnning around telling truths and stuff, explaining reality to the 99%ers. Geez mate that will only upset their little worlds and they will mark you as a baddy for disagreeing with them.
Could the USA of 2007 be like Germany of 1935? I hope not, but it can not be ruled out. As to my #1 star, it depends on what day you look at it. Frequently, I have days with no star! It is pretty funny really. G'day mate.