Love Marriage or Arranged Marriage

@scorpio16 (1707)
In earlier days, preferences were being given to arranged marriages, which were organised by parents or grandparents. But these days, the craze of love marriage is at the top, which has some pros and cons in comparison to arranged marriage. By seeing present trend, what do you feel, which one is better and why.
@bbsr13 (4198)
Hello, scorpio! first let me know whether you will prefer to love and marry or marry and love.the western culture is love and marry that does not last long,in most cases love marriages fail soon and they get divorced and marry again.what does it mean?before marriage if the couple loved each other why it fails,it means they loved only to enjoy their lives,they did not have passionate love for which it failed.but in arranged marriage it is something different.the arranged marriage is solemnised only after clearance from both sides.it is done in the presence of relatives and friends and it gives social sanctions to the couple to live together.marriage is an institution and in an arranged marriage the institution bears the responsibility of harmony among two families and two hearts.so in arranged marriage separation of couples is a remote chance.thank you.
@aries_0325 (3062)
That it is true in a ancient way, marriage are arrange by our parent or our grandparents. But now, we are in a modern time and every people who have right to choose who ever they want to marry with the one their love.
@isaiah12 (418)
I believe to have a marriage where you are truely one with your partner you have to marry for love. I could not see myself spending the rest of my life with someone who I was not in love with. To me marriage is bringing together the hearts and souls of two people that love one another. Two hearts and souls becaming one.
@nengs10 (3188)
Of course, I will go for the love marriage. I respect those nations and cultures that cater arranged marriages. But I have to say that we are entitled to our free will in choosing the right person for us. This is a serious situation so, this should be dealt with very seriously also.
@williamjisir (22903)
I think that it is better for young people to decide their own marriage without the interference of the parents.