Fatness...

@f3rcho (258)
Argentina
Being fat is not nice. I can tell because, for over 10 years, I was one. For ex, you cant wear the same clothes a normal person would wear. And when you shop, you have to search to find those embarrasing, huge "XL"'s. Not to mention how you feel everytime you see someone really fit! It's horrible!! So, as I was saying , I used to be fat, but got tired of being one and started losing weight. But now that I'm thin, people always say to me that I've changed the way I relate to them. So, do you think that fatness affects the way that people behave and relate to each other? Why?
@diillu (5128)
I think that people behave differently to fat and thin people no matter what they say. I used to be fat in my highschool days and there were people who used to prefer not to talk to me and there used to be guys who just teased me telling "fatty". And I got so tired that I started loosing weight. As a result I'm thin and fit now and those guys who used to tease me are now telling me that I have changed. I have become more beautiful and the funny part is some of the guys from those teasing group even asked me for date.
@f3rcho (258)
• Argentina
It's kind of what I'm going through. People who had never talked to me before, now come and chat with me like they have known me for their whole life! And the dating part... It's going really great. I asked a girl to go to the movies on Sat and she said yes! I'm quite excited!!!!!!
@freak369 (4851)
It doesn't matter what's on the outside - its how people act and treat others that really matters. People are so caught up in looking like everyone else that they forget that they are an individual. Being overweight poses a lot of health risks but if you have poor self esteem, no amount of weight loss is going to help.
@f3rcho (258)
• Argentina
But do you think that people treat each other differently according to how they look? I'm not talking of good/bad, just differently. For ex, when I was fat, all the girls saw a "great friend" in me, none of them could have ever imagined me as a boyfriend. Now that I'm different, that situation has changed (Thank God!)
@sang2k2 (1834)
hi f3rcho,hey congrats on loosing weight u should drop in sometips to loose weight i think so it would be kinda helpful and inspirational as well as informative.well its like once aperson looses weight becomes more confident and can carry one self better so people think that lost weight and gained attitude so just dont think much and do waht u like.u have achieved some thing good.