Hi I'm new

@TazRes (827)
I'm new here at myLot and hope to make lots of friends. My name is Taz, I live in Milwaukee WI. Born and raised. I have 4 children all of them are adults - I have 6 grandchildren. I'm also a Avon Representative/Gasket technician. I love networking, Paint shop pro. and I have 2 forums. I enjoy meet people, reading, and shopping LOL. That's about it for now, hope to chat with you all soon. Taz
@kuirqs (512)
Welcome to MyLot, Taz! I've been here on MyLOt for more than a year and it's a great site. I haven't been able to log in as much as I'd like to but it's a great site to have interesting discussions and learn something new from different parts of the world. I'm from the Philippines and I enjoy writing and gardening.
@TazRes (827)
Nice to meet you Kuirqs - Thanks for welcoming me, I'm sure I'll like it here!
@kuirqs (512)
You're welcome! It's awesome to encounter a lot of different people from all over the world. I hope you get a lot of friends.
@TazRes (827)
I hope so too. I love meeting people. and thanks!
@maximax8 (28570)
Welcome to My Lot. I am sure that you are really going to enjoy all the discussions and making new friends. I have two children, one a baby and the other nearly a teenager. I like reading, walking, traveling, caring for animals and meeting people.
@TazRes (827)
Hi Maximax8, Nice meeting you, and thanks for welcoming me to mylot - I look forward in learning here!
Hi Taz how are you? I'm Ms Taz...lol. Hope that you enjoy yourself here on mylot and meet many great new friends. I requested you so let's be friends if you would like. Love the name by the way!! SMILE!!
@TazRes (827)
Thank you, I really like it here - and have met nice people. I also have you on my friends list, talk to you soon! and Merry Christmas :)
Thanks for the BR and I look forward to hearing from you! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas and I hope you have a wonderfully blessed New Year! ~~Taz~~
@TazRes (827)
Christmas was very nice for me, I had the kids and Grand kids over and we all had a wonderful time. You have a very happy and safe new year! Hugs TazRes
@hoghoney (3749)
Hello Taz, everyone this is a very good friend of mine and she is a blast to hang with. I am glad that you have join our little community here and I know that you will fit right in. Everyone be sure to check out her forum site it is alot of fun there and you will have a great time with us. If you need help with your profile Taz just give me a hallow. Big Hugs!
@TazRes (827)
Hi honey, I'm really having problems with my profile :( other than that I really like it here. talk to ya soon! Hugz!!
@hoghoney (3749)
I sent you another PM about it ok, just let me know.
@TazRes (827)
I just decided to keep what i got for now it's to confusing - so far i like it here a lot.
Hey there Taz. I have 4 children. 2 grown and gone and 2 still at home. I also have 2 step children who are grown and gone. I have 5 grandchildren. I HATE shopping, I love to read and I mostly like to be outdoors. I guess I'm just an old Redneck girl. I love life here on my little farm and never want to leave it unless it's to go fishing :-) Oh, and I sold Avon when I was a teenager. I did pretty good at it. My best customers were the older ladies. I guess they thought I was cute. I know I always enjoyed selling to them becuase I didn't have grandparents and so, I could sit and listen to them for hours.
@TazRes (827)
I bet it was nice to listen to the older people, I know i did; you'd hear some very interesting stories. LOL, I also hate shopping, and I use to go fishing with my grandfather - "oh, how I miss the good ole days!