Does your child ever fall asleep on the couch?

Sometimes my little kid gets so tired, she doesn't even bother going to her bedroom. Instead, she falls asleep on the couch in front of the television. I can't remember doing that when I was a kid. But, I guess all kids are different. Maybe the couch is more comfortable than her bed. Not sure. Maybe I should ask her. Does your kid ever get so tired that they fall asleep on the couch? Do you leave them on the couch to sleep for the night or move them to their own bed?
@williamjisir (22909)
My son didn't fall asleep on the couch. He loves to always sleep on the bed as he has a comfortable sofa bed like ours though a little bit smaller, yet it is still a double bed.
@nishdan01 (3055)
My son falls asleep on the couch. At times, my son falls asleep while eating at noon time. That happens when he is so tired. Infact, he is leeping on the couch while typing this response. He likes to sleep where I am sitting.
@carmelanirel (21108)
Yes, my son does it all the time. I do move him before going to bed myself though. And he use to fall asleep on the floor in front of the tv playing mario kart, that was really cute, but he outgrew that..:)
@maddysmommy (16243)
He has several times, especially after school. Since its his first year in school, he's been coming home very exhausted and falling asleep on the couch. I leave him there as he usually wakes up after a few hours. If he falls asleep later in the evening then we take him to his bed.
@Calais (10905)
Oh Yes, My child does this especially after a long and busy day..I just leave her there and she ends up getting up and going to bed herself during the night..
@3lilangels (4639)
my little boy always falls asleep on the couch and then i wait till he is fully asleep and then move him to his bed,where it is more comforable for him.
@meholl (510)
These past few weeks, my youngest twins have been falling asleep sitting up on the couch. The other day, while one of them slept, I had to take a cup of water out of her hand. Of course, they are both suffering from this flu or cold thing that is going around. And they love me so much that they gave it to me too. But really it depends on the activities of the day, what time they got up in the morning and things like that. If we had a really long day with an early get up time, such as for a trip or something, they will totally crash on the couch. Or if we stay up late to watch a movie, you can always count on one of them falling asleep in your lap