Shoes

@scorpio16 (1707)
Which kind and color of shoes do you prefer to wear. Shoes without laces or with laces. Black Shoes or any other color shoes. What is the basis of selection of your shoes.
@Lifeless (2638)
I choose my shoes on the basis of the number of outfits they can go with.. I like wearing shoes with laces only, laceless ones don't suit my personality.. And the colour of my shoes shud be leather like, light brown or dark brown, nething wud go, as brown goes with all my jeans.. I have kept my black shoes only for office wear...
@hopejordan (3567)
hi there scorpio16 the colour of shoes i like to wear is brown or white cork shoes not to high of course just a little bit high thankyou for this discussion
@men82in (1270)
Herein india i use to insist alwys on superstride of bata shoes with lace of black in colour. While weekends i use canvass of black in colour withelastic.
@williamjisir (22909)
I love to have shoes with lace in cold weather from winter to the next spring when I wear jeans, but not when I wear trousers. My favorite color is black and brown. I used to likw milky color shoes in my twenties, but not now because it makes me feel too young with white shoes on. lol