Income Tax on Salaried People

@scorpio16 (1707)
Is it the easiest way for Government to collect the Income tax from salaried category people only as every year some new taxes are being added to this category. Govrenment should look into the possibilities of collecting taxes from small businessmen also, who never pay any taxes. What are your views on this.
@subha12 (18453)
yes you are absolutely right. the government only find the salaried person to collect taxes. there are lots of very rich businessmen, black marketers and all who pays nothing to Government. still they can't track them or may be they get bribes but no tax,. we are only victimised.
@coolseeds (3921)
I own a company & 1/3 of what I make goes to taxes. Or do you call me a big businessman? You need to read the laws that govern small businesses before you say that I and others like myself do not pay taxes.
@wjolene (265)
why still to tax? go thru toll, tax. eat at restaurant, tax. fast food, tax. income also want to tax!
@williamjisir (22903)
Here in China when our salary reaches 1600 to 2100 RMB in my area, we have to pay our income tax for 5%, which is taken from our salary by our accountant monthly. As to the small businessman, they have to pay some kinds of fees however good or bad their business is going on, which is so sure to me. I know that they do pay every month.