Tallest Building

@scorpio16 (1707)
Which is the tallest building in the world and how many stories does it have. Do the people staying at the topmost do not afraid of staying there. At which floor do you stay.
@goodsign (2287)
The world's tallest building is "Taipei 101" in Taipei, Taiwan. Completed in 2004 with 101 stories and 1667 feet (508 meters). After "Taipei 101" it would be for "The Burj Dubai" building in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is scheduled for completion in 2008. And after "The Burj Dubai", in future there will be in India. The world's tallest 135-storey building may soon come up in Noida satellite township on the outskirts of Delhi if all goes according to plan. The skyscraper, to be built as part of the ambitious Noida City Centre in Uttar Pradesh, will be higher than the 508 metre-high Taipei 101 in the Taiwanese capital, currently the tallest building in the world. People who staying at the top most will never feel afraid because of the scenic panorama where the can enjoy viewing the surrounding up to 50 miles (80km) distance range. I would like to stay at the highest floor of that building.
@scorpio16 (1707)
Marked Best Response for this splendid information and further more I am more happier to know that it would be India now. Thanks a lot.
@goodsign (2287)
Much thanks, Scorpio. For that remarkable BR, may peace be upon you for now and in future.
@dreamy1 (3815)
I lived in Taipei at the time when they were still building 101. I was there when it was completed but unfortunately I didn't get a chance to go all the way to the top. I think the highest floor you could go up was maybe the 90th floor. There's a big shopping mall at the bottom that I went to a few times. I wish I could have gone up that high.
@wseayuan (374)
hi,i don't think it is right to build so many tall buildings. many gover like to build tall building to show their city is beautiful.but it is not good to human beings.the tall building have a lot of disadvantages.i just live in the fourth floor.