What is the worse illness you have gone through so far?

What one illness in your life is considered the worse illness you have been through. I remember having Pleurisy..which really hung on for quite some time..and a bout of the flu that lasted 2 weeks. I think they were equally as frightening..Since both left me completely drained of strength.
Well at the begining of this year me and my hunny were very sick. I got kidney stones and was out of comission for a month!! They hurt so bad. The pain pills they gave me wornt working so I asked for something stronger and they gave me Morphine!! That did the trick. Then the following month my husband was really sick with a bad "Male" infection. The following month I got a cold that turned into Pnumonia! I was out for another month! Since then we have been feeling well. I hope none of that happens again!
Kidney stones can be painful I have heard. I know that I have had friends who actually had been hospitalized because of them. Pneaumonia is an awful painful malady: I know.
I would rather give birth to an elephant than have kidney stones!! LOL. They hurt so bad. The doc said I only had 4 small ones way up in the kidney but DAMN they hurt! They didnt come out so they might eventually work there way out. I dont want to do that! OUCH!!
Hmm I would be careful what you rather do..I would hate to see a post appear here on mylot saying .."guess what folks ..i just gave birth to an elephant and I have changed my mind..it's worse then kidney stones" ...LOL
@ctrymuziklvr (11063)
I stay away from doctors...lol... - 3 doctors
I have to say in my 60 years I've been lucky and haven't really had any serious illnesses. Of course I hate to speak too soon because I am getting older and that seems to be the time everything starts to happen. I'm lucky enough that I don't even get the flu and I don't get the flu shots either!
I stay away from doctors too.. I simply drink my juices and stay away from allergens and germs;) I hope when I am 60 years old I can be as healthy as you are;)
@twoey68 (13662)
Years ago I had a tumor removed from an ovary...that was a nightmare. Other than that my worse injury was at the hands of my ex-husband and my worse illness was double phnemonia in which I quit breathing and had to have a tube put in my neck to breathe through. "COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS" **AT PEACE WITHIN** ~~STAND STRONG IN YOUR BELIEFS~~