ZERO response?

China
do you have some discussions without any response? will you feel disappointed when no one respond to your discussion? as for me, i always feel disappointed.
@nyumix (1661)
• Belgium
IF I have a discussion without response, maybe I will feel a little bit disappointed. But than I think that maybe the topic is not good enough or not really that attractive others. Si I will try to think for another discussions which is more attractive. So far, I only have one discussion without response. That was the one that I start in the beginning I joined this mylot.
@nyumix (1661)
• Belgium
hmmmm.i really get upset.the maximum response i have got so far is just 16.what about you.??i really feel jealous on seeing people with over 100 responses. how on earth is it possibe guys. ;)
@Tarrish (562)
Sometimes I feel disappointed, but I get more annoyed when I ask a question I really need an answer to. There have been two of my posts where I really needed an answer, and got a zero response. I was more annoyed than disappointed.
@gradyslady (4055)
Sometimes it happens, but then eventually someone will respond. I don't really feel that disappointed, with all the discussions on here sometimes it's hard getting to some of them.
@goodsign (2287)
Yes of course I will feel pretty upset if found my discussion left unresolved. That is why mylot provide us "my friend" link to promote us to have many friends. Batter to add request for friend rather than none. And one of the advantage of having friends is to make respond to our discussion unless they don't have resource to react to our discussion.
@stvasile (7317)
It's frustrating to see so many discussions on my "unresolved" page... I'll browse through your discussions and see what I can do.