Lost and Found

Have you ever had to go to the lost and find to find something? Was it there?
@foxyfire33 (10009)
Several years ago my oldest son brought his beloved Woody (from Toy Story) with us shopping. He'd even "washed him up" special for the trip. Woody stayed behind at Wal-mart. I went the very next day to ask if he'd been found...and returned home to tell a very broken hearted little boy that I didn't have Woody. Two full weeks later I had to go to Walmart again. I was sure Woody had been tossed out or was in some other child's toybox by now so it didn't cross my mind to ask again. Besides I was so sure the answer would be no and I ouldn't take the guilt. Halfway through my shopping that little voice kept urging my to ask anyway. So I did. Te woman tere had no idea what I was talking about. I almost walked away but then she said "wait there's another bag over here" and then "there is a Woody in here." Of course she then realized she had no way to prove it was mine...I simply said "there's blue toothpaste between his fingers" (remember my son washed him right before we left) She said "only a mother would know that" and handed me Woody. I actually buckled him in the cart for the rest of my shopping and drove home with him in my coat pocket. My son was so happy when he saw Woody!
Aww, that's so cute! I'm glad your son got Woody back!
@Lifeless (2638)
I have never gone there to find something that I lost, as I take care of everything that I have.. I don't loose things easily.. My brother though lost his phone but he didn't find it in the lost and found section.. Only things which are not too expensive can be found in the section, or the ones which are of no use to the person who finds it out, otherwise just forget about ur thing...
@caver1 (1765)
My son lost his jacket at school. I suggest several times that he check the lost and found, but he never did. Near the end of the school year they put all the lost and found items in the lobby. I was at the school for some reason, so I checked. There was the jacket he had lost in the fall. It pays to check the lost and found.