A Vacation

@Rozie37 (15503)
Turkmenistan
Yesterday I took a vacation from Mylot. I needed a day off. So now I have only missed two days in the tne months that I have been a member. I just couldn't bring myself to post or respond to anything. Instead, I went out and did some much needed shopping. I treated myself to one of my favorite bath fragrances. It called Caress Daily Silk. I like to get the soap, body wash, and lotion. But Rite Aid did not have the lotion. This happens a lot at Rite Aid. When I try to coordinate my scents, there is always one thing that they do not have. I also purchased a bag of cinnamon sticks. I have a very sensitive nose, so the cinnamon sticks are a real treat. I gave some of them away to my friends and then put the rest in different places around my room. They are quite nice. I am glad to be back on Mylot today.
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
I think we all need a break from here every now and then. I am trying to do more in here this month myself to help with Christmas next month. I am not sure if I will make it but i am going to try at least.
@Rozie37 (15503)
• Turkmenistan
I made payout for this month, but I doubt that I will for Christmas. Since the decrease in payment, I make payout every other month, instead of every month. I still think it is better than nothing. But, it is hard work.
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
I am close already so hopefully Lord willing I will make it for this month.
I know this is two weeks late but I am reaponding anyway. I am glad you treated yourself to something you like and wanted. Rite Aide tends to be out of a lot of stuff. I think it is such a small store and they want to carry such a great varity of items they run out of them since they only have room for a few of the items at a time. I also have a sensentive nose. I cannot handle flowery or sweet smelling sents they give me a sinus headache. I can handle cinnamon and other cooking flovors. A friend of mine cannot tolerate candles that have cooking smells because it makes her crave the food. LOL I am glad you are back I am behind over 200 of my frineds posts so I will slowly be catching up. I look forward to reading all your other posts.
@Rozie37 (15503)
• Turkmenistan
Over two hundred? Oh my, you have got a lot of work on your hands. But the good news is you can make a lot of Christmas spending money,LOL.
@maddysmommy (16236)
Good on you for taking the day off yesterday - we all need it from time to time and its nice when you get to spoil and pamper yourself too. I need one of those days soon :)
@Rozie37 (15503)
• Turkmenistan
It really helped a lot. Sometimes, I take things to seriously and don't give myself and out, but then when I realize that I don't have to do anything that I don't want to do, I feel very releived. I had started treating Mylot like a real job.
@Flight84 (3050)
Sometimes you just need a day off, right? I'm getting too many of those days with my new job. I miss being able to MyLot more, but when I was able to all the time, I would feel like I needed a break. I'm playing catch up today on several discussions. I'm glad you had a good day. You deserve that every now and then.:) I like that Caress line too, and I hate when stores don't have the full liine for whatever reason. I'm the kind of person that likes the complete set or line, you know? I feel like I'm missing out if I don't have the complete set or something. Ha ha.
@Rozie37 (15503)
• Turkmenistan
Well, now that you have a real job, there is less pressure to be on here all the time. For me, I get so much from Mylot, at this point, it is hard to say why I feel like I have to be here.
@carolscash (9500)
I think we all have to take a break from here at times. Welcome back and I hope that you find a lot of things to respond to on here now and that you can make some money. I am trying to be sure that I reach payout this month as I will need the money for Christmas. I think I may do a little shopping tomorrow but I am not sure.
@Rozie37 (15503)
• Turkmenistan
Yeah, I think we are all going to work to earn a little extra spending money for the holidays. I have not done any of my Christmas shopping yet. I guess I will be wating until the last minute this year.
Sometimes a break can be a good thing. you catch up on other things and then get back and are just as happy as you were before. i do it to all my sites, but i'm never far away.... You need a treat so why not buy things that make you happy?