What is the most amount of time you have ever spent on mylot..were your fingers

I love Mylot - Mylot is my most favorite wind down site
What was the most amount of time you have spent on mylot at one sitting? Were your fingers curved and hard to open up...did your legs creak??LOL Me I spent a whole day here once..and my fingers look like claws unwilling to bend..It's fun here;)
@theprogamer (10539)
Well one time a few fingertips felt funny. But usually when I post like mad on the site I get more exhaustion issues. From time to time I get an unusual light pain in my left back but its because I rarely lean back and relax when sitting or typing. You are right Littlefranciscan, it is fun here. I even started a thread on posting until the head is on the keyboard. Yep, I've taken mylotting that far!
That is funny..till your head is on the keyboard and then I would imagine when you woke up you would have small key indentations on your forehead and everyone would surely know you spent too much time here;)LOL
@ersmommy1 (12600)
It is addicting to be sure. As I am new here, I'll have to let you know, but I don't think I'll manage a whole day. That's amazing.
I think you will too..there are so many good discussions. I have to avoid this site during the week ..since I work..and just one glance and I could be hooked;)
@laurika (4536)
I believe mylot is addiction.I don't remeber exact time I have spend here, but I remeber it was all day long.Yeah not only my fingers hurts, but also my back.The most time I have problem with my back since i don't sit straight.So I would move my laptop and change position to sit in or exrcise a little bit.Yeah mylto is keeping us busy sometimes and actually if there are some good discussion you wil forget how many hours you spend here.
@diillu (5128)
Yes, the longest time I spend in mylot was around like more than 8 hours. It was when I was just a newbie here. I was so intrested in making my first payout and I was one dollor short. I really worked hard that day. I still do remember. My hand was crooked and my legs often was senseless lol. But still I was really mad that day. And the good part is that I made a dollor in a single day. My hardwork was paid.
@kgwat70 (13398)
I would say the most amount of time that I have spent on here would be several hours at least but not an entire day. I have not done this in a long time but have been on here for hours at a time numerous times. Since I am doing a lot of data entry work at my job, I am too tired to be on the computer at home. I think my fingers would fall off eventually.
@writersedge (22579)
The most was three hours and my wrists hurt really badly afterward. Had 30 answers and received 79 cents. I haven't spent an entire day here yet. Take care