Reality show

Italy
what do you thing about reality show. there is many people who loves show on Tv and dreaming of becoming famous. Many have no artistic skills. You agree or think that it is better to look first.
@diillu (5128)
I like watching reality shows. I enjoy watching it. Sometimes we even get to learn many things from the reality show. As well as some useful informations that people gives out through their personal experience. It's really nice. And we even get to know the personal life of many people from this kind of show. So I like watching reality shows.
diilu, You really believe that the people who partecipate speaks about their lives.
@lilaclady (28245)
I love reality TV, it is a different area as far as artictic skills is concerned, so it can give people who are not singers or actors a go and they do provide good entertainment to many, I am addicted to Big Brother when it is on, I love it.