what is your favorite computer munchie?

Do you find yourself munching/ snacking while you are at the computer? What do you usually snack on while you are surfing the web, checking your mail, mylotting or gaming on the net? I used to munch on whatever i had at the house popcorn, chips, sunfower seeds, toast, cereal, fudgicles, etc etc.. now i have found lately that my favorite and only computer snack has been oatmeal.. I am addicted to it lately. i dont know if its because i am hungry and have a bad tooth plus i just got one pulled on the oppisite side so i can only eat mushy stuff such as mashed potatoes and oatmeal or if its because im rely likeing the oatmeal.. LOL sounds kind of funny huh? what about you? do you snack at the computer? what is your favorite computer munchie?
@noriko (1254)
oh me and hubby has a rule that we cant eat anything while using the computer but we can drink something while surfing. so the only thing i can say is what i drink in front of the computer, and its iced tea or coffee or hot cocoa.
that is a good rule.. although me perosnlly have split more liquids in the keyboard then got crumbs.. my rule should be nothing to drink at the computer.
@noriko (1254)
oh clumsy you, joke. you should be careful.
@lilybug (21148)
I never eat oatmeal anymore. I used to eat it all the time when I was a manager at Taco Bell as a snack. I got everyone at work eating it too. I had like 3 different flavors of it in the office. We all just got sick of the food after awhile. Since I stopped working there the only time I touch oatmeal is when I am making cookies. This past week it has been these generic cheese puffs I got at the store. They are Always Save brand. They are so good. They are really greasy and cheesy, and they sort of melt in your mouth when you eat them. I also munch on string cheese and yogurt a lot while on the computer.
string cheese adn yougurt... sounds delicious.. good thing im grocery shopping tomorrow! LOL
@maddysmommy (16236)
Chips and dip seems to be my latest craving while on my laptop. If I don't have chips then its special k health bars :)
Thats cool.. As i was typing in tags for my discsusion i was thinking about chips and dip it was a sudden craving that i was having at the moment.. i have plenty of chips but no dip so im enjoying abig bowl of oatmeal! thanks for the resposnse