Do You Like Hard Boiled Eggs? How Do You Make Them?

Hard Boiled Eggs - Hard boiled eggs are very good.
I just made some yesterday using brown eggs. I put the eggs in a pan of water for 10-13 min. Once there done I put them in a bowl of cold water to stop the cooking process. Then I take all the shells off and cut the eggs in half length wise. I scoop out the yolks and add mustard, mayo, sugar, and vinigar. Mix it up and put back in the eggs. Top with paprika. Yumm. How do you make hard boiled eggs?
@maddysmommy (16235)
Wow thats a lot of work LOL and it sounds yummy. I don't do anything but boil then cool them down then eat them like that or cut them up and spread it on toast. Your way sounds so much yummier!!!
It oly actually takes about 5 min to make once the eggs are done. It is sooo yummy!!
I don't like eggs, in fact I have an intolerance to them however everyone else in my home loves them. I love how hard boiled eggs are presented, I find them very pretty but never knew how! Thanks for sharing!
Well thats a bummer. I love the way they look to. They always look pretty sitting on a table with all the other foods.
@theprogamer (10539)
I divide mine in half and use them for snacks or picnics. Sometimes for breakfast. I'll use seasoning salt, salt, pepper, parsley, chives, or scallions. Or a combination of some items from that list.
• Pakistan
I like hard boiled egg very much. I use to take two hard boiled eggs every morning in my breakfast. It provides protein and vitamin to my body. I use to simply put the egg in to cattle of water, and then I use to put on hearth and lit the fire. And stay to boil the water. When water with egg dipped in it starts to boil I wait for about 10 minutes, so as the egg should become hard. After wait of 10 minutes, I remove the cattle from hearth and put the egg in to cool water. I decorticate and then divide it in chips and decorate in a plate to eat. This all I told you in the response of your discussion and here I simply repeated it. It proved as simple as boiling an hard egg.