Im Freezing Today

@TerryZ (22083)
I can not get warm today for nothing.LOL Its not that cold out either. The sun is shining and its around 60 degrees out there. I think I will take a nice hot shower that should warm me up. Or shriver me up!Do you ever get days when you just cant get warm? Share with me.
When I have a day like that, I take a hot bath. A Shower is nice, but it doesn't quite have the warming capabilities that a hot bath has. I just had one last night and it was GREAT!!!
@TerryZ (22083)
It does sound good to me!
@webeishere (36353)
A hot bath with some lavendar oil sounds great to this man right now. I night just do that after a little bit here mylotting. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@TerryZ (22083)
Yes it does sound good.
@pyewacket (44036)
At the moment I'm kind of comfortable, but it has been chilly in the apartment. Our landlord hasn't been exactly generous with the heat, so yes, there are days or nights where I find myself drinking hot teas or cocoa just to warm me up. I had to force myself to wash my hair last night, didn't want to cause it was just too darn cold in the apartment, but what can I say? My vanity won over, and cold or not did wash my hair.
@TerryZ (22083)
Oh I hate having a wet head when its cold. Stay warm its suppose to be getting alot colder. Snuggle up with those kitties of yours.
@3lilangels (4639)
yes i get those days and when i do i just take a very hot shower or bath and then put on my electric warming socks and cuddle with hubby.
@TerryZ (22083)
LOL thats a good idea I wish my hubby was home more often.
@maddysmommy (16233)
Yesterday was that day for me. I had two hot showers, one in the morning then one in the afternoon and slet with extra woolies on LOL Today its really nice outdoors and I'm in jeans and a short sleeve shirt. Funny how one day its cold and then the next its nice or just right!
@TerryZ (22083)
Geez well I just got out of the shower and Im warm now. So I deceided beings it gets dark early now I should just put my Pajamas on.LOL
@gabs8513 (48715)
Yes I do and I had one of them today so what I do is get my Hot water Bottle and curl up with it which then warms me
@TerryZ (22083)
Hey gabs thats also sounds good. But I have to get a hot water bottle.heheheheh I could use a heating pad!
@webeishere (36353)
Sheesh you're lucky actually. Here in Minnesota right now it is about 40 degrees. But with a 40 MPH wind. The wind chill is in the teens to mid 20's. It's cold as hell right now. We have high wind advisories till 6 p.m. tongith as well. Things are blowing all over the neighborhood. My furnace has been working a lot today due to the cold winds. Today is a day like that for me. I am totally dressed including my shoes and socks on. I sit with a blanket wrapped like a shawl on me and I am still chilly. Oh well this too shall pass. HAHAHA! Thanks and try better to keep warm. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@TerryZ (22083)
Well we will be the colder air the end of this week. Then I will something to complaine about.LOL