I officially left Yuwie

@LittleMel (14055)
I was there for a few months and have met nice friends, but these days I'm fed up with the ads. They showed up every time I log in, right after I entered my password and clicked Submit. All of these ads want to set cookies and if I don't allow them I can't pass them. So I allowed one ad cookie and for some reason I couldn't pass this ad page, not even to log in. Today I tried many times and finally able to log in and left a goodbye message to my friends. I only have a few cents there so no biggie. Too bad though, the new friends there seem to be as nice as my mylot friends. What's your experience with ads on yuwie?
@adidas7878 (2013)
i am still not a member of any other site beside mylot, i dont spend quite as much time on it as i used too, but hey it is still great to keep intouch with friends
@polachicago (19075)
Hey Adidas, nice to see you again.....:)
@LittleMel (14055)
I know. He's been awol for some time eh? anyway you can try join under pola's ID, see if it works for you. In my case this is it, finito.
@shakeroo (3990)
I joined Yuwie recently and still trying to figure out how things work over there. I will only know by the end of this month, how much I can get with the effort that I have put in there. I just want to compare myLot to Yuwie and see which is worth more time to spend on. Thanks for this entry. At least from the other replies, I can find out more about Yuwie. However, I wonder why is that there are a lot of myLot members claimed that Yuwie is much better?
@williamjisir (22903)
Hello LittleMel. I also joined Yuwie two months ago with the same username, but still I could not figure how it works and start to lose interest in it. I still love love Mylot as it is my first paying site and I am only happy here and active here with my mylot friends.
Thanks for the best response, dear friend. In fact I am still confused about Yuwie. I start to lose interest in it while my interest in Mylot is growing more and more without wanting to stop responding discussions for even a single day. Have a good day, dear friend.
@LittleMel (14055)
you too, my friend
Thanks for the tip. I noticed that people have been talking about that before but I've never heard of it. Glad I didn't waste my time signing up for that. That's just more time I can spend on here now lol.
@roberten (3131)
Not a member but have been considering joining. May not be a good move?????
I've heard a lot about Yuwie but never really tried it. It always seemed like kind of a strange idea.
@dpk262006 (56170)
I think you did the right thing. I too did not like Yuwie. No comparison with mylot, mylot is better than any other sites.
@hopejordan (3566)
hi there LittleMel i was a member of yuwie but i did not do anything because i did not understand it and i won't go back there and mylot i love cause its got different discussions and learn different things thanks for this discussion
@LittleMel (14055)
it's a different idea if you manage to get around it maybe you'll like it there too. like when you're not on mylot, it can be fun to play around, something different than just posting
@Bionicman (3967)
• Czech Republic
You know you could stay logged whole time? Just check "remember me" box when you log.
@LittleMel (14055)
I know but I don't want to do that. I don't mind keep entering user ID every time
@TerryZ (22083)
I didnt join yuwie and Im glad I didnt. I did check it out and I didnt like it. Ive heard alot of people are leaving yuwie. Its really hard to find a good site these days.
@exchange (949)
never been there sounds like a site for scammers/virus spreader/ keyloggers etc clean you machine and change all you passwords
@LittleMel (14055)
yes I've done that and cleaned my yuwie page there too since I'm leaving
@milkfish (375)
Hi LittleMel. I also have an account in Yuwie but is inactive since three weeks ago. I don't like and can't understand the kind on interaction there. I think members are paid by the number of page viewed. I like the interaction here in mylot better. You learn from the knowledge and insights posted by members through their discussions and responses they have posted.
@LittleMel (14055)
yes you get paid from pages viewed. you can learn from joining clubs and read blogs there too, but it is kind of different interaction I know
@roniroxas (10576)
just like shaun, i am a member too but could'nt understand for i see it was not that easy to be in not like mylot. so i am a member of yuwie but never got started
@LittleMel (14055)
yes you don't post like you post here. you just update your profile page, blog etc as often as you can and invite people
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
I didn't get Yuwie myself. I joined and I am a member but I don't understand it myself. How to post or anything so I gave up.
@sergeantrom (5712)
Havent seen them yet since I dont even log on - that site is way too slow for me. The last I checked there was 4 cents and thats with 10 referrals. Go figure...
@LittleMel (14055)
I did hear some people say earnings there are very slow. and yes the site is slow for me too
I didnt "officially" quit Yuwie but logons are down to 1 per month. LOL
@LittleMel (14055)
I guess if you are not that annoyed there is no point leaving. I just had my account deleted a few days after posting this topic, but strangely my friends there can still see it?
I was so turned off by the spamming and unrelenting posts that attempted to have me as a referral there that I refused to get involved and am so glad that I did that. My hubby checked their site out and was concerned about the Beta format and cautioned me against getting involved. He is a computer specialist and has a lot of experience surfing the net. His concern has proven to be true because I have read way more complaints about Yewie than I have read positive reports. I am sorry your experience has also been less than satisfactory. From the frequent posts stating just that I hold to what I said to all who implored me to joint under them...Yewie? Patootie! Raia
@LittleMel (14055)
can you tell me what is it that he is specialized in exactly? so why is beta format is to be cautioned about