OMFG Bay Bay.

midget mac. - I heart midget mac.
@kiobug (2250)
Please tell me its just a joke that Midget Mac went home. Im sooo mad! SOOO mad!: ( Gah!!! But I am glad Buddha is back. Tailor Made still needs to go. Im not rooting for anyone now. In loving memory of Midget Mac's spot on the show. Ugh! What do you think of New Yorks last eliminations and Buddha being back? I still heart midget mac.
Oh Yeah I know girl!!!! I was a little upset about that. He really thought he was going to win some points by getting her to feel pitty on him and it back fired on his midget a**. Im going to miss him!!! Im sort of happy Buddha is back.....that really is one fine man! Mmmm Mmmmm!!! I think she is going to pick him. Im really p!ssed with Tailor Made. He really disappointed me with the spitting thing. Little punk a**. He really should have gone home instead of Midget Mac. He was my boy, but Ive had to dismiss him. Uncalled for! Im glad It is gone....he was just too weird for me! I dont see how he made it that far! The other ones are just sort of there to me. Punk is a good choice, hes a bloody lawyer for crying out loud! But I dont think she is going to pick him. Wise, I like him but I dont. Pretty I DO think might be a bit on the sweet side, and I cant even think of the other ones. They dont get much show time. lol Bay Bay xx
@kiobug (2250)
Yeah I know. Im betting on Buddha too. Midget mac will always be in my heart.