Do you always remember your mum's birthday?

@fanji008 (784)
China
Hey,guys! Do you always remember your mum's birthday? What do you do to make your mum's birthday special? If you've forgotten that before,how did you feel about that at that time? Was your mum angry with you?
@peanutjar (5251)
Hi,yes i do because its 2 days after mine.Mines the 16 and hers is the 18,haha.So its not hard to foget right?hehe Peanutjar:)
@fanji008 (784)
Yup,that's not easy to forget. But actually sometimes I also forget about my birthday. Somehow funny,huh? Thanks for your response! Good day:)
@nkhanna (926)
Hi Guys, I am an Indian and for me my parents are like God. I never forget anything related to them be it b-day or anniversary or any other important event. Be it my b-day or my mom's (or for that sake even my dad's b-day), my parents always bless me only and want me to be happy and achieve whatever I want to from life. I always gift my mom some thing which she can always keep with her..some rememberance..something which makes her feel closer to me. And yes, this gift is always accompanied with a cake. Sometimes, I invited a few of my friends to surprose her. I can do anything to see a smile on my mom's face :) It has never happened that I gorgot my mom's b-day or any other event related to her. So, can not really say how will she react on that. Moreover, I do not expect from myself to forget such an important day :)
@fanji008 (784)
Thanks for sharing! Best regards for you and your family^_^
@lilybug (21182)
I always remember my mothers birthday. She was born on Halloween, so it is pretty hard to forget. I don't always see her on her birthday, but I always at least call her. This year I made her a pumpkin pie instead of a cake at her request.
@fanji008 (784)
That's very nice:) Good day!
@blueunicorn (2410)
My mom is one of my best friends so I don't forget her birthday. I do try to make it special. My mom's birthday was just this last Friday. I brought her dinner, we sat around and chatted, and I cleaned up. It was a really nice time together.
@fanji008 (784)
That's very nice! Thanks for sharing. Best regards for your mum and you:)
@infoguy (210)
I have forgotten my mums birthday when i was doing my graduation as i has few big problems surrounded me i totally forgot about it..Later in the evening my daddy called me and reminded me I felt very very bad about myself.i felt very restless the whole night..i never want this to repeat and hope i dnt forget my moms birthday.
@fanji008 (784)
Well,I also had such experience once. I felt so sorry for her.But my mum is very tolerant,she was not angry and understood my situation at that time. I'm so lucky and happy to have such a great mum! So I'd like to tell you,take it easy and I'm sure she will excuse you for that.Hopefully we won't forget in the future!