What do you think about what 's happening in Italy this days?

Romania
Have you heard about romanians problems in Italy? Do you think it is right to send all romanians who work honestly and legally back home because what an disturb person did? I guess it is not right at all. For years european comunity bug us to integrate the romms in society and now when they has to face them they just want to send them all back to get rid of them.I don't find this reasonable. What your opinion on this?
Unfortunately, Italy is lead today by a bunch of incompetent racists members of the "Northern League" who's Berlusconi's major ally. Their simple existance is an insult to a country who's been know for it'stollerance and culture throughout the centuries.
you are right, but you see that some of 'ours' make our country to be ashamed, unfortunately. thanks!
@stvasile (7317)
It's true that it's much easier to tell others what to do than try doing it yourself, and it's what the Italians are doing right now. But, to be honest I don't care at all about what happens. I can't see a way it can affect me in the near future.
maybe it is your image as romanian is damaged for the moment and could be worst in the future. time will tell.