What's the Best Movie You've Seen Lately?

@girljar (287)
Have you seen a good movie lately? Old or new, doesn't matter. What was the movie, where did you see it, and who did you watch it with? The last movie I watched was Sense and Sensability. I watched it at home (via Netflix), pretty much by myself. The kids were making fun of me for watching it, and how they talked. (Set in England, I think?) I thought it was a pretty good movie, albeit a chick flick, for sure. What have you seen?
I just watched The Notebook again. That is definitely one of my favorite movies. I think I could watch it 1000 times. I love the ending. It's sad and happy at the same time!
Have you read the book? It won't be a surprise ending, but the book is a GREAT read!
Lets see. Last night we sat down and watched Transformers. By we I mean me, my hunny, and our two children. They love that movie. They have watched it so many times they can recite almost the whole darn movie!! There only 3 and 5. And of course while im typing away there being transformers!! LOL. It amazes me that they can remember all those lines.
The most recent movie that I watched was Die Hard 4. I watched it on Dvd and I love action-packed, explosive movies. The best movie I've watched this year must be Transformer.
@blueunicorn (2409)
My favorite movie I've seen lately is Music and Lyrics. I'm a sucker for that type of movie, and I just love Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore. It is definately in my top 2 or 3 favorite movies.