Dancing with the stars: Another sad moment for a celebratie.

Well they just announced on Entertainment tonight that Marie Osmunds father pasted away last night after the show. That is so sad. First Jane lost her mother a few weeks ago on the performing night and now Marie loses her dad on performing night. Who next??? This season has definitly had it's ups and downs. I feel so bad for Marie and I will be surprised if she is on the show tonight.
@TerryZ (22083)
Hi Speedy I know it certainly has been a show with alot of ups and downs. Its getting closer to the end now. I was okay with Jane getting the boot. I think shes good but not as good as the others. I feel so bad for Marie. Enjoy watching!
I agree with you. I was fine with Jane leaving. She wasn't as good as the others and it showed. So I think the fans got this week right. I also felt bad for Marie especially because she had dedicated that one dance to her father and she found out that he did get to see it before he passed away. Then when LeAnn Rimes came out and sang How do I live. I just couldn't hold in the tears. I started crying immediately. PS: You and Transdisc looked stunning last night. LOL!
@TerryZ (22083)
Oh thankyou we always try!LOL
@jillhill (37383)
She is a true preformer and the show must go on. The quick step she did was for her parents.....she must have had an inkling that it was about to happen. She is a true star....
Yes, she is a true performer and I just feel so bad for her. At least her dad did get to see the dance before he passed away. How sad!!!